The Reiki School of Ireland Diploma Course is complete over 5 levels providing you with the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to set up your own Reiki Practice and Develop your Love for Reiki into a Life Long Career.
A small booking deposit of €50 is required to secure your place with various payment plan options available.
Level 1 - Its all about you… Your own Self-healing Journey starts here.
Receive an Attunment into the First Degree of Reiki
- The History of Reiki
- The benefits of Reiki
- About the Chakras and our Aura
- The Traditional hand positions for giving a treatment
- How to do Reiki on yourself
- About the Archangels
- About Crystals and how to in-corporate them into your healings
- How to use a pendulum during your sessions for clearing energy blocks
- Receive an attunement to 7 different Crystals
- Mindfulness, and how to change our thoughts very quickly and effectively
Level 2 - Bring it all together… Learn how to carry out a professional Reiki Treatment.
Attunment into Reiki Level 2
- Sacred Reiki Symbols
- Distant Healing
- How to in-corporate the Angels into your session
- Different Angelic Healing Techniques
- Healing through the feet, Reflexology for The Chakras and Major Organs
Level 3 - The Master is Born.
Attunment into Reiki Master Degree | Attunment into the Violet Flame
- More Sacred Symbols, including the Master Symbol
- Some simple yet very effective ways to develop your psychic senses
- How to channel Spirit and the Angels
- How to practise Reiki intuitively
- How to cleanse and clear negative energy from a person or place
- How to use the Violet Flame
Level 4 - Opening your own Practise.
How to set up your own Reiki Practise
- Guidelines for Insurance and continuous professional development
- How to maintain a high standard of Clinical Practise
- How to deal with difficult clients
- Learn how to complete your case studies
- Marketing and Public Relations
Level 5 - The Student becomes the Teacher.
How to carry out an attunment into the 3 degrees of Reiki and the Violet Flame
- About the different Reiki Lineages
- Learn how to hold space energetically for a class
- How to put a class together, including writing your own manual
- Revision of all Modules
- How to channel your own Meditation class
- First Aid
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Essential Oils and Reiki
- Experience Teaching a Class
As you can see there is a lot packed into our training, this is because I believe the more knowledge you have, the more you have to offer your clients, the more successful you will be. I also have a great support network through a WhatsApp student group, and we will meet up once a month to give and receive a healing and have a chat about anything we might have come across!
It’s a great way to meet ‘like-minded’ souls, some of my existing students have become great friends through time. I never charge for these ‘meet-ups’, we work them on a donation basis, where you donate what you can afford, €2 or €20, it doesn’t matter and at the end of the year, we take this money and donate it to a charity at Christmas.